Job Offer: Data management – Research Assistant
Full-time position — One-year contract with possibility of renewal
Immediate supervisors: Dr. Kim Lavoie and Dr. Simon Bacon
Workplace: Home-based during pandemic, but otherwise CIUSSS-NIM (Hôpital du Sacré-Cœur de Montréal)
Salary: In accordance with experience
Starting date: As soon as possible
Summary of position:
Under the direct supervision of Drs Lavoie and Bacon, and in collaboration with the iCARE Study Team, the selected candidate will be in charge of overseeing the quality and uniformity of databases related to the iCARE Study (International Assessment of COVID-19-related Attitudes, Concerns, Responses and Impacts in Relation to Public Health Policies Study, https://mbmc-cmcm.ca/covid19/). The iCARE Study is a multi-wave international study of public awareness, attitudes, concerns and behavioural responses to public health policies implemented to reduce the spread of COVID-19, as well as the multidimensional impacts of the pandemic on people around the world. It also links this behavioural survey data with policy, mobility and case data to provide recommendations to governments on how to optimise current policy strategies to reduce the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic in Canada and around the world.
- Work with the iCARE Study team to assure quality and uniformity of all the variables
- Maintain or create data dictionaries
- Conduct statistical analyses of the collected data
- Assist in the preparation of reports, manuscripts and presentations of results of the analyses
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Biostatistics, Statistics, Actuarial Sciences or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of working with databases
- Experience in database construction and maintenance, ideally using REDCap and/or LimeSurvey
- Experience using statistical programming, notably SAS and/or R
- Proficiency in both French and English, with fluency in at least one language.
- Fluency in both French and English
Applications will be reviewed as they come in until the position is filled.
Deadline: June 14, 2021.
Please send your motivation letter and curriculum vitae to: email@example.com