iCARE STUDY / HELP US SHARE
Help us reach more people
The more people participate in the survey, the more we learn about the spread and impact of COVID-19.
How you can help
SHARE A LINK
- Copy and share the link to the survey: mbmc-cmcm.ca/covid19
- Share with short phrase and/or an image (see below)
SHARE A SHORT PHRASE
– I participated in a survey to help COVID-19 research. Want to take the survey too?
– Got a few minutes to help COVID-19 research? Here’s a survey you can take.
– Researchers are looking at how people are coping with COVID-19. Help them by taking this survey!
– Feeling a bit helpless about COVID-19? Contribute to science! Here is a survey that needs more participants.
SHARE AN IMAGE
Download images to share on social media
- VIEW: Click (or tap) on the images below to view them full-size.
- SAVE: Right-click (or tap-and-hold) on the full-size image to save it.
- SHARE: Share the image with others
- INVITE: Include a short phrase about the survey
- LINK: Include a link to the survey
WHERE CAN YOU SHARE?
– Any other platforms (TicTok, WhatsApp, QQ, SnapChat, Pinterest, Reddit, etc.)
When sharing on social media, consider “tagging” other users by including their username in your message (example: “Here is a survey you can take to help COVID-19 research @jane_doe @sammy @sunshinedaycare“).
You can also choose to tag users and organizations with many followers and ask them to share your post.
Once shared on social media, you can repost any message (yours or someone else’s) to keep it circulating (this is called SHARE on Facebook and LinkedIn, and RETWEET on Twitter).
WHO CAN YOU SHARE WITH?
– Family members (near and far)
– Friends and neighbors
– Community organizations
– Daycare groups
– Sports and social activity groups
– Online groups
STAY IN TOUCH & GET UPDATES
Get updates about this and other COVID-19 surveys
DO YOU SPEAK A SECOND LANGUAGE?
Do you have friends or family in other countries?
Help us circulate the survey to participants who speak other languages.
- Find the survey language you’d like to share from the main list.
- Right-click (or tap-and-hold) the survey link.
- Copy it and share it with friends, family, colleagues and/or your community.