iCARE STUDY / RESEARCHERS / PRESENTATIONS & PUBLICATIONS
- Chris Noone, Nikolett Warner, Molly Byrne, Hannah Durand, Kim L. Lavoie, Brian E. McGuire, Jenny McSharry, Oonagh Meade, Eimear Morrissey, Gerry Molloy, Laura O’Connor, and Elaine Toomey (2020) Investigating and evaluating evidence of the behavioural determinants of adherence to social distancing measures – A protocol for a scoping review of COVID-19 research. HRB Open Research (published).
- Hannah Durand, Simon L. Bacon, Molly Byrne, Eanna Kenny, Kim L. Lavoie, Brian E. McGuire, Jenny Mc Sharry, Oonagh Meade, Robert Mooney, Chris Noone, Laura L. O’Connor, Kate O’Flaherty, Gerard J. Molloy (2020) Identifying and addressing psychosocial determinants of adherence to physical distancing guidance during the COVID-19 pandemic – project protocol. HRB Open Research (published).
- Bacon, S. L., Baro, S., Barreira, I., Caravello, J. C., Caruso, J. M. , Filippa, N., Gastaldo, Z., Gomez Jimenez, C. , Grañana, N. E., Lavoie, K. L., Losada, A. V., Muñoz, M. A., Nogueira Da Silva, A. C., Peláez, S., Peralta, M., Peralta, M. F., Perez, A. R., Perez Roma, F. L., Sorbara, S. E., Taliercio, A. E. y De Souza Godinho, S. (2020) Representaciones de las medidas gubernamentales en el contexto del COVID-19. Revista digital prospectivas en psicología 5, (1), 15-24. (published).
- Boyle JA, Enticott J, Lavoie KL, Bacon SL, Slifirski, W, Navani R, Teede H. The International COVID-19 Awareness and Responses Evaluation (iCARE) study: Australian representative survey on knowledge, attitudes, beliefs and behaviours around COVID-19. Medical Journal of Australia (submitted).
- Bacon, S. L. & Lavoie, K. L., for the iCARE Study team. An international assessment of the link between COVID-19-related attitudes, concerns and behaviours in relation to public health policies: Optimising policy strategies to improve health, economic and quality of life outcomes (the iCARE Study): Protocol paper. BMJ Open (submitted).
- Boucher VG., Stojanovic J., Lavoie, K.L, Bacon S.L. Is the COVID-19 pandemic impacting influenza? (manuscript in progress).
- Boucher VG., Stojanovic J., Lavoie, K.L, Bacon S.L. Defining the different phases of the COVID-19 pandemic: an open access code development. (manuscript in progress).
- Paula A B Ribeiro, Ariany M Vieira, Daisuke Hayashi-Neto, Jovana Stojanovic, Marilia E Cornelio, Darlan L Matte, Marlus Karsten, Simon Bacon, Kim Lavoie. Understanding Brazilians’ initial responses to COVID-19 (working title). (Manuscript in progress).
- Callum MacLeay, Dr. Jovana Stojanovic, Dr. Kim Lavoie, Dr. Simon Bacon, Dr. Joyce Muhenge Olenja, Dr. Richard Ayah, Dr. Violet Naanyu, Dr. Pamela Miloya Godia, Dr. Elizabeth Kimani, Dr. Hildah Oburu, Dr. Abdhalah Ziraba. Assessing attitudes, concerns and behavioural responses of the general public to public health policies in Kenya during the COVID-19 pandemic: A cross-sectional survey (the iCARE Study) (working title). (Manuscript in progress).
- Lavoie KL. iCARE International COVID-19 Survey: initial findings and recommendations. International Behavioural Trials Network Conference 2020, online, May 28, 2020.
- Bacon SL. iCARE Global Study: Associations between COVID-19-related concerns and adherence to public health measures. European Health Psychology Society Virtual Annual meeting 2020, August 25 2020.
- Stojanovic J. Assessing public awareness, attitudes, concerns, and behavioural responses to COVID-19 public health policies: an overview of the global iCARE study. Health Technology Assessment International, Health Economics Methods in Rapid HTAs in Response to COVID-19 Webinar, online, September 21, 2020.
- Boucher VG., Stojanovic J., Lavoie, K.L, Bacon S.L. Defining the different phases of the COVID-19 pandemic: an iCARE study open access code development project. CIUSSS NIM Research Day, October 1-2, 2020.
- Daisuke Hayashi-Neto, Ariany M Vieira, Jovana Stojanovic, Paula A B Ribeiro, Kim Lavoie, Simon Bacon. iCARE Global Study: Preliminary results from Brazil. Social BRIDGES Virtual conference, online (YouTube), July 22-24 2020
- Stojanovic J, Ribeiro PAB, Lavoie KL, Bacon SL. Public perceptions and behavioural responses to the COVID-19 emergency in Italy: Results from the wave 1 of the iCARE study. Social BRIDGES Virtual conference, online (PDF), July 22-24 2020
- Ribeiro PAB, Stojanovic J, Boucher VG, Bruno R, Bacon SL, Lavoie KL L. Exploring COVID-19 Vaccine Hesitancy Among the Canadian Population. Canadian Public Health Association Conference, online (PDF), October 2020
Back to RESEARCHERS page
Back to iCARE study home page