iCARE STUDY / RESEARCHERS / PRESENTATIONS & PUBLICATIONS
- Bacon, S.L., Lavoie, K.L., Boyle, J., Stojanovic, J., Joyal-Desmarais, K., for the iCARE Study team. An international assessment of the link between COVID-19-related attitudes, concerns and behaviours in relation to public health policies: Optimising policy strategies to improve health, economic and quality of life outcomes (the iCARE Study): Protocol paper. BMJ Open. (published).
- Bacon S.L., Baro S., Barreira I., Caravello J. C., Caruso J.M., Filippa N., Gastaldo Z., Gomez Jimenez C., Grañana N.E., Lavoie K.L., Losada A.V., Muñoz M.A., Nogueira Da Silva A.C., Peláez S., Peralta M., Peralta M.F., Perez A.R., Perez Roma F.L., Sorbara S.E., Taliercio A.E., De Souza Godinho S. (2020). Representationes de las medidas gubernamentales en el contexto del COVID-19 [Governmental measures representations in the context of COVID-19]. Revista Digital Prospectivas en Psicologia, 5(1), 15-24 (published)
- Boucher, V.G., Stojanovic, J., Lavoie, K.L., & Bacon, S.L. Defining the different phases of the COVID-19 pandemic: an open access code development. (manuscript in progress).
- Durand, H., Bacon, S.L., Byrne, M., Kenny, E., Lavoie, K.L., McGuire, B.E., McSharry, J. Meade, O., Mooney, R., Noone, C., O’Connor, L.L., O’Flaherty, K., & Molloy, G.J. (2020). Identifying and addressing psychosocial determinants of adherence to physical distancing guidance during the COVID-19 pandemic – project protocol. HRB Open Research. (published).
- Enticott J, Slifirski W, Lavoie KL, Bacon SL, Teede H, Boyle JA. Knowledge, attitude, and self-reported practice towards measures for prevention of the spread of COVID-19 among Australians: A nationwide online longitudinal representative survey. Frontiers in Public Health (accepted).
- Lavoie, K.L., Boucher, V.G., Stojanovic, J., Voisard, B., Szczepanik, G., Gauvin, L., Boyle, J.A., Bélanger-Gravel, A., Bacon, S.L., for the iCARE Study Team. Determinants of adherence to COVID-19 preventive behaviours in Canada: Results from the iCARE Study. Health Psychology. (submitted).
- MacLeay, C., Stojanovic, J., Lavoie, K.L., Bacon, S.L., Olenja, J.M., Ayah, R., Naanyu, V., Godia, P.M., Kimani, E., Oburu, H., & Ziraba, A. Assessing attitudes, concerns and behavioural responses of the general public to public health policies in Kenya during the COVID-19 pandemic: A cross-sectional survey (the iCARE Study) (working title). (Manuscript in progress).
- Noone, C., Warner, N., Byrne, M., Durand, H., Lavoie, K.L., McGuire, B.E., McSharry, J., Meade, O., Morrissey, E., Molloy, G., O’Connor, L., & Toomey, E. (2020). Investigating and evaluating evidence of the behavioural determinants of adherence to social distancing measures: A protocol for a scoping review of COVID-19 research. HRB Open Research. (published).
- Stojanovic, J., Boucher, V.G., Boyle, J., Enticott, J., Lavoie, K.L., & Bacon, S.L. COVID-19 is not the flu: Four graphs from four countries. Frontiers in Public Health, 9, 191. (published).
- Stojanovic, J., Raparelli, V., Boccia, S., Lavoie, K.L., & Bacon, S.L. Public perceptions and behavioural responses to the COVID-19 emergency in Italy: Results from the iCARE study. European Journal of Public Health (under review).
- Boucher, V.G., Voisard, G., Bacon, S., & Lavoie, K. L. The impact of COVID-19 on Essential Service workers in Canada: Results from two nationally representative samples in the iCARE Study. Poster presentation (YouTube or PowerPoint) April 21, 2021: COVID-19 & Public Health Forum 2021.
- Stojanovic, J., Ribeiro, P. A. B., Boucher, V. G., Bacon, S. L., Lavoie, K. L., for the iCARE Study Team. Mapping COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy in Canada to support effective communication: Findings from the iCARE study. Poster presentation (YouTube or PowerPoint) April 21, 2021: COVID-19 & Public Health Forum 2021.
- Lavoie, K. L. iCARE International COVID-19 Survey: initial findings and recommendations. International Behavioural Trials Network Conference 2020, online, May 28, 2020.
- Lavoie, K. L., Bacon, S. L. iCARE Global Study: Associations between COVID-19-related concerns and adherence to public health measures. European Health Psychology Society Virtual Annual meeting 2020, August 25 2020.
- Stojanovic, J. Assessing public awareness, attitudes, concerns, and behavioural responses to COVID-19 public health policies: an overview of the global iCARE study. Health Technology Assessment International, Health Economics Methods in Rapid HTAs in Response to COVID-19 Webinar, online, September 21, 2020.
- Lavoie, K. L., Bacon, S. L. iCARE Study. COVID-19 Survey Working Group, online, September 23, 2020
- Boucher, V. G., Stojanovic, J., Lavoie, K.L, & Bacon S.L. Defining the different phases of the COVID-19 pandemic: an iCARE study open access code development project. CIUSSS NIM Research Day, October 1-2, 2020.
- Lavoie, K. L. Comment mieux vivre avec la pandémie? Virtual Public Lecture, Espace Yoop, CIUSSS-NIM, online, December 2, 2020.
- Lavoie, K. L. iCARE Global Study: Sociodemographic disparities in how the COVID-19 has impacted mental health, access to care, health behaviours, social relationships, and occupational and financial status in five countries: Canada, the US, France, Brazil and Taiwan. American Psychosomatic Society Virtual Meeting, December 3, 2020.
- Lavoie, K. L. Behavioral interventions are only as good as the persons delivering them: Optimizing and measuring treatment fidelity in behavioral interventions. Society for Clinical Trials Virtual Meeting, December 14, 2020.
- Lavoie, K. L. Un virus, des consignes et… des gens. Virtual Public Lecture, UQAM Cœur des sciences, online, December 16, 2020.
- Lavoie, K. L. Comment gérer une pandémie sur le plan du comportement humain? Grands entretiens, Living Lab Charlevoix, online, February 22, 2021
- Lavoie, K. L. Global challenges and opportunities for behaviour change scientists: A focus on climate change, public health, and bringing behavioural medicine to low-middle income countries. Science of Behaviour Change Annual Virtual Meeting, February 23, 2021.
- Bacon, S. L., Stojanovic, J., & Kosir, U. International COVID-19 Awareness and Responses Evaluation Study (The iCARE Study): Leveraging an international perspective to better understand COVID-19. ACS Meeting. (view presentation) March 10, 2021
- Boucher, V. G., Deslauriers, F., Fortin, A., Woods, R., Joyal-Desmarais, K., Stojanovic, J., Vallis, M., Corace, K., Stewart, S., Bacon, S. L., & Lavoie, K. L., on behalf of the iCARE team. The impact of COVID-19 on mental health around the world: Results from the iCARE Study. Health Psychology and Behavioural Medicine (to be presented at the Canadian Psychological Association conference)
- Stojanovic, J., Boucher, V. G., Joyal-Desmarais, K., Woods, R., Fortin, A., Vallis, M., Corace, K., Campbell, T., Presseau, J., Stewart, S., Bacon, S. L., & Lavoie, K., L., on behalf of the iCARE study team. The impact of COVID-19 on the lives of Canadians with non-communicable chronic disease: Results from the iCARE study. Health Psychology and Behavioural Medicine / Psychologie de la santé et médecine du comportement (to be presented at the Canadian Psychological Association conference)
- Daisuke Hayashi-Neto, Ariany M Vieira, Jovana Stojanovic, Paula A B Ribeiro, Kim Lavoie, Simon Bacon. iCARE Global Study: Preliminary results from Brazil. Social BRIDGES Virtual conference, online (YouTube), July 22-24 2020
- Stojanovic J, Ribeiro PAB, Lavoie KL, Bacon SL. Public perceptions and behavioural responses to the COVID-19 emergency in Italy: Results from the wave 1 of the iCARE study. Social BRIDGES Virtual conference, online (PDF), July 22-24 2020
- Ribeiro PAB, Stojanovic J, Boucher VG, Bruno R, Bacon SL, Lavoie KL L. Exploring COVID-19 Vaccine Hesitancy Among the Canadian Population. Canadian Public Health Association Conference, online (PDF), October 2020
Back to RESEARCHERS page
Back to iCARE study home page